CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Our vacation in Hawaii. October 2007.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Doug...


1. Where did you meet your husband? We were set up on a blind date by his sister. Neither of us wanted to go but I think we are both happy at how it ended up.

2. How long did you date before you got married? We started dating in February 2003 and were married in October 2003. I guess that makes it eight months. Wow, that is pretty quick.

3. How long have you been married? We have been married for five and a half wonderful years.

4. What does he do to surprise you? He sneaks up behind me and grabs my ribs. Just kidding. He does a lot of things that surprise me. If he sees a need somewhere he just takes care if it. It amazes me how great of a man he is.

5. What is your favorite physical feature of his? Well, he has really nice thighs. And I love his hands.

6.What is your favorite quality? He has a gentleness about him that is just wonderful.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe.

8. What is his favorite food? His favorite food is Japanese Curry. He served a mission in Japan and learned to make it there. Soon after we were married he showed me how to make it.

9. What is his favorite sport? His favorite sport is martial arts. He has his black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

10. When and where did you first kiss? He kissed me the first time in his driveway, August 2003. We were saying goodnight after a date and I asked him for a hug. He kissed me. I cried the whole drive home because I thought that would mess everything up. We wouldn't be able to be friends anymore. I'm okay with it now.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? I love it when he takes me on a date and we go to the temple and then to dinner. We also do martial arts together. And we travel together. It is all good.

12. Do you have children? We have children. I have three and a son-in-law. He has four. It is always fun when the family is all together.

13. Does he have any hidden talents? He can play the accordian. I think he wants to keep that one hidden.

14. How old is he? He is 48 right now.

15. Who said I love you first? I did. I was very surprised when I said it but he said he liked to here that. So I kept saying it. It just felt very natural to say. This was about two weeks after the first kiss. I guess I decided it wasn't going to mess up our friendship after all.

16. What is his favorite music? He is a big fan of "The Moody Blues". He likes the classic rock.

17. What do you admire most about him? He is very patient. I'm not as patient as he is.

18. What is his favorite color? I'm not sure about this one. I think blue but that is just a guess. I should find out I guess.

19. Will he read this? Probably, I'm sending him the link.

20. People I tag...I just found out what this means. I think everyone should do this. My daughter made me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You like it! hahaha.

Sandra said...

So Calli started it he he, Stephanie did the tag also. Fun info.

Amy Whitley said...

Sherri!! This is Amy, I just found your blog! I miss you guys!